Thursday, May 05, 2016

Kam in April 2016

So many wonderful pictures this month I just couldn't pare them down. We started the month at a house near Beverly Beach with our family celebrating two 30th birthdays (Kam's mom and his Uncle Craig)! 
Beautiful weather and fun beach time with a little boy discovering the joys of sand.
He loved playing on this fantastic deck.
Creative play time, zooming the truck down the footrest, over and over!
And back home, he still loves playing at the park. Sometimes I think he would swing forever.
And when did he get big enough to climb this?

Why open the door on the other side and get in the easy way 
when you can climb in this way?
Standing up pretending to drive on the back side is fun too!
Every time I see him, I can't believe how much he talks 
and all the new things he says!
He still loves Zeek and thinks he is hilarious.

Papa's hat is really fun too.
Hey Kam, after your snack it's nap time! "No nap," says Kam, shaking his head. Papa says, "Maybe you could sleep in your high chair." Kam thinks that's a great idea!
First he needs to help Papa eat some Fritos.
He looks at Papa and says, "Hug"
After the hug comes, "Kiss". Such a sweetheart!

Papa had given him a ride in our garden wagon on another visit, and he didn't seem to care than it was much dirtier this time. He climbed up and wanted a ride. I told him it was too dirty but he didn't care, just sat there waiting for his ride.
Who can resist this smile?
Especially when this boy greeted me and looked at me with his hands on my hair on each side of my face and said, "Pretty".  Totally melted my heart.
However, that night when I took off my earrings, I realized they were really pretty, colorful and shiny, and that is most likely what he was looking at when holding onto my hair and saying "pretty"! I told Christina but she kindly assured me he was saying I was pretty. Mmm hmmm!
He is a charmer! Here he's looking at cute kitty and puppy videos with Papa on the laptop.
Great-Aunt Hope stopped by (with Tupperware of course!) and Kam enjoyed time with some big boys, Justin and Brandon.
He's still trying to climb the slide, and he still reaches a point where he says,
"Help. Help." and Nana gives him a little boost so he can make it to the top.
So expressive!
Did you notice he got a haircut?!
Kam LOVES Nana's new soft fuzzy blanket!
We got a baby doll for Kam, thinking it would be a  fun thing especially with a new baby coming to the family. He enjoys it greatly, frequently pointing out her hands, ears, nose, etc.

Sweet baby snuggles on the soft blanket!
He didn't think Great-Aunt Linda needed a very long turn with the baby!
Just precious to watch him rock the baby and sing to her!
How about some man time. He wanted to see Papa's boat, and he had a great time running around, exploring and checking everything out. "Airplane, airplane!" he exclaims. "Actually that's a helicopter," says Papa.
Watching "kitty" videos again. An English muffin with "berries" was a huge hit.
Zeek's kennel is a super fun place to play.
And just to prove that Papa isn't the only one having fun with this boy, Nana has to take a selfie once in awhile! Bath time with boats is always an adventure!
These two are so cute together.

Laughing and playing. Love this boy.
Enough toys on my chair, Kam?
I love watching him read books. Such funny toe scrunching!
On April 29, Kam's first McAnulty cousin was born. He has no idea just how wonderful it is going to be to have a cousin to love and protect, a little girl who will be his friend and family forever.
Uncle Craig and Aunt Stephie became the parents of Evelyn Darlene, named after two of her great-grandmothers. 7 lb. 10 oz, 19 inches long, a beautiful little girl to add some more love to the family!

No comments: