Sunday, September 27, 2009

Progress

My blog posts have seriously declined over the past few months, and I do believe it's directly related to my Facebook activity. It's easy to just post a few sentences with a picture on Facebook, and I kind of forget about blogging. But since Will has the recliner and Nick is stretched out on the couch, I'll stay here at the table with the laptop and blog so I don't disturb him! I'm such a nice mom.

I posted most of these pictures on Facebook but I like them so I'll share them here too.

We still have our family Sunday dinner each week, and it is always fun to watch Eric play with Zeek.

Will says Zeek thinks Eric is his litter mate.



Will tore out our small deck awhile back and is consructing a paver patio. It is a lot of work but he is making great progress. Our friend Dave Davies was thinking about making one so he came over to help several times this week. His wife came along on Friday and we enjoyed pizza (with the employee discount due to Nick working at the pizza place!) after they quit for the evening. I asked how his parents were doing and got to hear some interesting and hilarious stories about the older generation in his family. He could write a book! Or maybe I'll steal some of the stories and write the book!


Here's how it looked a the end of the day. I'm liking it! Will offered to let me pound in a few bricks "just so you can say you did it". Hah. I'm not falling for that old trick. I'd much rather say I didn't have to lay even one of those bricks!

What will it look like next weekend? Stay tuned!

No comments: