Sunday, January 07, 2007

Happy Birthday Linda!

My sister Linda will be 54 years old tomorrow. To celebrate, we had her, my parents, and Galen and Carol over for dinner. In order to keep it to one table for mealtime, I invited Doug's family to join us for cake and ice cream a little later.
Isn't she cute! When I asked her if she could blow out 54 candles, she tilted her head and looked at me over her glasses like she really had to think about it. We compromised and I tried to make a 5 and a 4 out of candles. Doug and Duane were able to make it for dessert but the womenfolk had other duties. Linda told Doug it was too bad Alisha (Anisa) couldn't come to her party, and she told Duane it was too bad his wife couldn't come to her party! I think she enjoyed herself today and I hope she has a great birthday tomorrow.

1 comment:

SAHM said...

Happy Birthday to LInda! She told me she was going to see "Galen and Carol" when I saw her before Christmas. Little sisters should ALWAYS have birthday parties for their older sibling, but only if they are nice and not flaunting their youth. :) :)