Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy 25th Anniversary to Us!

Twenty-five years ago today, in 100 degree heat, Will and I pledged to love, honor and cherish each other until death do us part. We are so glad we did.
Wasn't my niece Jody just the cutest flower girl! I cannot believe she is already more than 25 years old!
Last weekend we took a three-day anniversary trip in our new fifth-wheel to Twin Rivers RV Park down by Roseburg and had a lovely time.
Do not be misled by the bikes. In spite of Will's best efforts to replace and repair inner tubes and tires, there was one mishap after another and I never did get two working bike tires. Thanks for trying, Honey. Keep trying. Please.

It didn't really seem like camping, it was more like staying in a lovely suite in the middle of a park. And I always like a park where I can take walks and see a river.
The RV park had some creative landscaping. Almost made me wish we hadn't hauled away our old barbecue grill during the Tangent clean up day.

There was a county park next to the RV park with a rule posted that you don't see very often. I felt really bad for all the poor dogs who weren't allowed to go there. But I enjoyed my walk along the river anyway.
We took a scenic little drive to Glide to see the Colliding Rivers, where the Umpqua and the Little River or something like that meet. I always enjoy taking pictures of wildflowers.
We came home to find the house fairly clean and still standing, so all is well. Who would have thought 25 years would go by so fast? We are very blessed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you for sure. What fine pictures and the hair on that man's head. I am impressed. Hope you have many more to enjoy. Betsy

Anonymous said...

That is anniversary's to enjoy, hair on the man's head might not be a bad idea either, eh?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Those are great pictures, but I'd have to say age has been good to you both! Faith