Thursday, August 11, 2011

I Like It

Last night when I watered my new project, I decided it needed more blooming flowers, so today I picked up a few annuals from Home Depot. By the time I finished planting this evening, it was growing slightly dark (because after work I went to visit my sister Hope who just celebrated her 50th birthday!!). I took a picture, dim though it may be, to share what it looks like when you create a flower garden by keeping a few existing pansies and dianthus plus randomly adding the best selections on the clearance rack, then adding some of my favorites, petunias and chrysanthemums
Here's another view since it's kinda dark.
I like it.

Yesterday when I was over there watering, a neighbor from the other side of the loop walked by and stopped to talk. We hadn't talked in ages, and I learned that she has a grandson in Afghanistan who is heavy on her heart. We had a wonderful conversation, and I was very blessed! Courtney's little boy spotted me and got drove his little car over, and I was honored when he listened attentively as I told him about Tyler. Very awesome.

I'll post a brighter photo in a few weeks when hopefully the plants grow and flower profusely!

No comments: