Sunday, September 09, 2012

Brother Dave is 50!

The 7th sibling in the family is now 50. Couldn't get everyone together but those who could joined us today for a dinner of ribs smoked on the Traeger followed by home made ice cream with blackberries and of course, angel food cake.
 I made sure Dave had some beauty supplies for the long road to old age that lies ahead of him.
 I think he appreciated them, but I know he liked the shirt from Brittany even more!

 Trust my husband to come up with a very efficient way to light 50 candles! Actually, I heard that someone put 2 of them in upside so there were only 48 to light. Oh well!
 Dave was able to blow them all out, as efficiently as they were lit!
 Duane was pretty excited about the homemade ice cream! And I was pretty excited to get my picture taken with him in his trademark stance!
 Here's Dave with his two daughters and loving son-in-law!
 And just Dave and his girls.
We love you, Dave. You have been through a lot but through it all, you have a great attitude and a smile that never quits! May your next 50 years be filled with joy and blessings!

No comments: