Saturday, June 27, 2015

Kam is One!

My grandson Kamden's first birthday party was held at Papa's Pizza on May 9. Yes, I know, it is now June 27. I uploaded these photos, got busy, and kinda forgot that they were sitting here in a draft. Kam turned one year old on May 11, and what a little cutie he is. His mom did a great job with her Dr. Seuss theme. (And the Dr. Suess Foot Book is one of Kam's very favorites. I've read it to him countless times. I try to switch it when he gives it to me but he insists.)

I like pizza, but where's my cake?
With my nephew Jamie.
Ooh look at that cake!








Credit goes to his other grandma, Christina's mom Teresa, for making him laugh!







Here he is with my beautiful niece Brittany and her little darling Brody, whose birthday party I went to today!
My niece Serena with Brody and his dad.
Steph and I. Not sure why the photo make the poster of him have such weird eyes!
Lots of family and friends came to celebrate!

An awkward family photo...
and a nice family photo.
Jamie and Serena were good helpers with presents.
Presents seem to be pretty serious business!


Happy 1st Birthday to Kam!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

The cake pictures are just the best...made me laugh...what a fun mess....He is just stinkin cute as you already know!!!

Oliver S. Daniel said...

Must have been a swell party. The kid really seems to have enjoyed it. Wishing him many many more HAPPY RETURNS of the DAY.