Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Kam in August

I am so far behind in my goal to post my favorite pics of Kam in here once a month. (I take approximately half a million pics of him each month.) But look, it's September 1st and I am posting the ones for August! I have 11 minutes till bedtime, can I get it done?
Here's the first time I gave him pizza  that wasn't all cut up in tiny bits. What a happy, two-handed pizza eater!
 Kam is learning to eat with a spoon and bowl. As you can see, he's doing quite well. He can lick that bowl pretty clean!
He also feeds himself quite well from Nana's blueberry bushes and her strawberry plants.
And of course, he loves it when Aunt Stephie feeds him ice cream.

Lots of cousin activities this month, with two of my nieces and their families moving into our area.
My great-niece Heidi asked if there was any way to make him sit still so she could hold him longer, so we got out books.
 Sweet.
He loves to steal Papa's hat.

 We had some nice walks with the stroller. One evening we left the sidewalk and crossed the road to sit at the edge of a field and watch the sunset.
 Have I mentioned how delightful it is to be in the company of this little guy?




One of my all time favorites.

We took Kam to Green Peter for his first boat ride.
 
He loved it.

It's probably the first time there have been graham cracker crumbs in the boat.

He fell asleep on my lap while we were motoring along, and I passed his limp body off to his father.
Nick soon laid him down on the floor of the boat, where he sprawled out dead to the world. I kept checking to make sure he was breathing, because he was OUT!!!
I couldn't let the sun beat down on his little face.
 His Papa rigged up some shade for him. He had a nice long nap! Papa says he is a boat boy.
It was a beautiful day and a great time was had by all.

 We went to the park behind our house with cousins, and he was all over the place.
 He tried climbing the slide but wasn't able to get too far. How can he be big enough to do this already?!
 He and his little second-cousin Brody are so cute together.
And so are their mamas, Brittany and Christina.
And last but not least...
 Kam was introduced to a doll for the first time! He was briefly interested, but he quickly returned to playing with the cars and trucks!

No comments: