Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Kam in March 2016

Wow, look what Papa left out after his morning walk in the rain with Zeek!
I'm sure I can put these on if I use my old trick of lining them up next to the door.
These thigh-high boots are harder to put on than I expected.
Let me think about this.
Oh, thanks for helping, Papa!
Even with help, not-quite-two-year-old feet just can't maneuver size 15 man boots!
But Nana's fake flower smells nice!
Oh, look what Nana and Papa got for me to climb on!
Speaking of climbing, the park is so much fun these days!
There's more to discover each time.
For example, check out this monkey. I showed Nana that it has eyes, ears, nose, mouth, feet, and when she wanted to video this explanation, I noticed the coolest thing of all.
Way to make Nana proud, Kam!

Check out how dapper he looked on Easter!
Time for some family pics!
Hey Kam, look at the camera and smile.
Not really feeling it?
Fine, we'll just take pictures of other people then.

Next Easter, we'll get to take pictures of your cousin Evelyn at her first Easter!
Uncle Craig and Aunt Stephy
Uncle Eric & Aunt Molly
So exciting to find treats in the Easter eggs!
And how about those bunny ears!
Love that face so much.
"Go bye-bye car."
"Kiss"
Must always play with Lego train.
Amazing the way the train can climb steep hills.

Oh look, cousin Brody came to visit (with his mom Brittany).
Such cuties.
Brody is so sweet.
Come on Kam, hug him back!
Great-Uncle Doug is so hilarious!
Shall we try some family pics again?
Oops, forgot to have Daddy put on his big boy shirt. 
And Kam is still not into it. Let me down!

Or let me have Nana? Yeah, that must be it!

No comments: