Monday, May 21, 2007

What a Great Truck!!!

The new pickup hauled its' first load of bark dust this weekend. How did we ever get along without a pickup anyway? Not only can you haul bark dust in it, you can sit in it to relax and enjoy looking at the fruits of your labors after your son has swept out the pickup bed! Nick was pretty disappointed, he had to miss out on some of the fun work because his friends thought he had to go paintballing with them. Lucky for him, he got home in time to help with barkdust and enjoy the pickup relaxation time.
Tonight I got some wave petunias and 50-cent geraniums planted around the trees. (I love working at a school with a greenhouse and a horticulture class!) I went nuts with geraniums. They are everywhere. I am nearly done planting flowers. Maybe. Unless I find another great deal like those 50-cent geraniums!

No comments: