Monday, April 13, 2009

It's still all about the puppy

I can't believe it's been two weeks since I've updated. We have adapted to having a puppy and are finding him to be great entertainment. Nick and I got to snickering the other night when we noticed that Will had labeled the dog's crate: "Zeek". (Will has a label maker and he likes to label things.) So I've been spelling it wrong. But, as with a child, the person who names the dog gets to decide how to spell it. So Zeek it is.

Isn't he cute.

I took some pictures of the boys outside this evening. Nick and Zeek have a lot of fun playing together. A little rough sometimes but what do you expect of a couple of pups? It was quiet around here last week. Nick was gone to Portland to the State FBLA convention, where he took 2nd place in Spreadsheet Applications. Way to go Nick!

Will has new puppy stories to tell each day when I get home from work. They go out on adventures every day and are very happy!

He grows amazingly fast. We were having a discussion awhile back with some friends and family about the meaning of the word "cavort", and I believe it is exemplified by a puppy's happy, playful, somewhat clumsy bouncing around. Do mature dogs cavort? I will see.

1 comment:

paula54 said...

CUTE!!! And yes, dogs cavort. Troy's black lab Zeke, is 1 1/2 and he cavorts!