Monday, February 23, 2015

Kam in February

Earlier this month I took a partial day off work, picked up Kam and drove down to my sister Jean's house for lunch. Serena, my five-year-old niece, immediately informed me that she could take care of him for me.
So sweet!
At one point, she asked me if I would watch him because she needed to leave the room for a few minutes. I agreed to do so.
She allowed her mom hold him for just a little bit.
She seemed to think he needed to be held as much as possible.
He put up with it fairly well!
Whew, got away!
Jamie also enjoyed playing with him.

Just adorable!
And one group picture of all the kids together. It was so much fun to hang out with them!
When we came home, we went to the park to play.
What are these gloves?
He chewed them fiercely!
The swing was fun and interesting. He checked it out thoroughly.
When we came home, Papa was outside, so he played in the pickup bed.
You should see how fast I can run up the stairs
 when I hear that he's awake after a nap! Who wouldn't want to see this happy face!
 He enjoyed the Valentine bear from his mom and dad.
 So cute.
 Nana couldn't resist the little Valentine onesie when Hobby Lobby hung it in her path.
 I love every minute I get to spend with this little sweetheart!

No comments: