Saturday, November 14, 2015

Kam in October

Kam was 17 months in October. What an explosion in his vocabulary and physical agility!
Kim enjoyed the bird bath again during our family dinner celebrating Aunt Stephie and Aunt Molly's birthdays.


It's always a pleasure to have Duane around!
Does this look like a fun family dinner or what!
Oh well, at least Kam is having a good time!!
Kam pretty much always has a good time!
I know I already put this one in the wedding blog but I love it so much I have to share again!
Such a happy boy!
The park behind our house is always so enjoyable.
I'm amazed at his climbing skills!
How did he get so big so fast???
We can never take too many Nana/Kam selfies!!
This kid loves to run all over in the park.
And he likes to talk about it too.
Oh, the stories he tells.
He got to enjoy a bit of candy corn celebration week with Nana.
Can he really climb up on a dining room chair all by himself? Yes, easily.
He had to borrow Nana's headband.
Look at the handsome policeman who visited me at work!
 As his mama posted on Facebook, "Policeman Kamden got a call to check out some questionable characters at Memorial Middle School today. After he gave it the all clear, he took a break for some apple slices with his Nana LeAnn." Obviously, this was during Candy Corn Celebration Week. I don't understand why the rest of the world is not yet celebrating it with a whole week instead of just the one national holiday each October 30th. (Yes, that is National Candy Corn Day.) The necklace is no longer in one piece. Just after I bragged about how gentle Kam always is with my jewelry, he stretched it just a little too far. Maybe I'll get around to restringing it. Or maybe I'll just go online and shop for a bigger and better candy corn necklace.

Kam had some fun outings with Grandpa this month. One day they went to check out Green Peter and then out for burgers and milkshakes. Another day, out to the Oregon Coast Aquarium.
Have I mentioned how much I love this little guy?! What a blessing he is!

No comments: