Sunday, October 26, 2008

A New Leaf

You heard it here first, I'm turning over a new leaf.

On Friday we rearranged the office. It's very strange, totally different than it was before but it accomplished our desire to face forward when we are on our computers and got me closer to the front counter. I got things set up the way I want them and stayed Friday until I was caught up with paperwork. I'm ashamed to say how late it was, but it was very dark outside. I went back Saturday and cleaned up the two conference rooms off the office that had become out of control with junk.

The rearrangement got rid a table full of Helen's plants. We still have some of her plants scattered around the office, but it's time to let most of them go. We will let staff take them away this week. It was/is hard to let go, but I know some change needs to happen.

I have reached the end of my tolerance for all the hours at the office. I am determined to leave work by 5 pm every day this week and try to get my life back. Enough is enough!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heard it "hear" first? You are working two many hours:)

Your loving brother,
gt

Anonymous said...

Interesting comment from your "oldest" brother! Glad to "hear" you are tired of all the hours. Will I see took off for 10 days. Probably a good thing with you working so much anyway, right? Carol

MacNana said...

Yikes! I had to fix that ASAP! It's so good to have family that lets you know when you mess up!