Thursday, December 07, 2006

Phone Call from Germany

My cell phone rang today at work, and when I saw the caller's number was "unavailable", I abandoned our hectic office to my co-worker and answered it as I hurried to the privacy of the ladies room just down the hall, which is equipped with two comfortable green plastic deck chairs adorned with floral cushions. I sat down and had a nice chat with Craig. Unfortunately, he had just been to a doctor and received antibiotics because he'd had a fever and sore throat for a few days.

It's very beautiful there and he loves seeing the Alps from the castle. He and Nathan have been working on remodeling a room for an accountant there. He has sat in on some lectures in a world religions class, taught by a former Buddhist monk who is now a Christian, and Craig has enjoyed some extensive conversations with this man. Wow, does God know exactly where he needs to be or what? Craig said he has had some hard times but he knows it's where he needs to be and appreciates the opportunities.

God is good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just so amazing, amazing. And this is just the begining. I'm sure there is more to come.

John

SAHM said...

I love hearing about him. He is in my prayers and I still can't wait to meet him.