Monday, January 04, 2010

My Transgressions

Today's quote from Will: "Now you're going to add sarcasm to your myriad transgressions?" My transgressions?

Eating Jelly Bellies after I said yesterday was the last day for them.

A Jelly Belly in his water glass that I did NOT deliberately put there!

And somehow I sprinkled cayenne pepper atop our clam chowder at dinner instead of paprika. Cayenne pepper is HOT!!!

Our eyes have stopped watering, our noses have stopped running, and our mouths are no longer on fire....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would never have believed you would put a jelly bean in my water glass. I hope this is just a phase you are going through. The cayenne pepper was first thought of as an accident. I am not so sure now. :) Will

Anonymous said...

I bet your sinus's are all clear now aren't they? :) Carol