Saturday, July 30, 2011

Brittany's Wedding

On this beautiful sunny Saturday, my dear niece Brittany got married in a beautiful garden. Here are a few pictures of the family there. (This is for you, Aunt Lela!)

Brittany was an absolutely beautiful bride, with a gorgeous dress and fabulous hairstyle. Cody was quite handsome also!
I enjoyed sitting at a table with my sister Hope, her daughter Janelle, and my sister Linda. My husband and boys sat there too.
My brother Dave (the father of the bride) and his lovely wife Sandy. I could't decide if I like the natural, unposed look...
...or the posed picture, so I am showing you both! (Sorry Sandy! You looked beautiful also! And Dave - very handsome!)
This lovely couple, my niece Venisa and Anthony, will be getting married in December! Sorry, I failed to take a picture of Doug and Anisa on the other side of the table!
My sister Jean and her lovely family. My cute little niece Serena came trotting over to my table and spent some quality time with me....I was the "gum aunt" at the recent family get-together in BC! Best thing I ever did!
My niece Jody and her husband and adorable little girl Jenna. (People really love it when you take pictures while they're eating!)
My niece Dawn and her family who are growing up way too fast, here from Hermiston.
Mom, brother Galen and Carol, and Jody's son.
Since I missed Simon in the last picture I took one of him and Brenden. Brenden doesn't seem to love getting his picture taken...
And of course, the handsomest men at the party...Missing Craig because he couldn't get off work. Wonder what they were scheming about?!
As the bridal party stood at the front and again at the reception when I saw the bridal party at their table, I couldn't help but think that Brittany's brother Tyler should have been there. He has been gone for nearly 6 years, but he will always be dearly missed. I like to think that he got to take a peek from heaven to see the joy of this wedding and to know that Brittany has found a wonderful life partner to walk with her through all of life's joys and sorrows (and may the joys outnumber the sorrows a millionfold!) I pray that God will bless them greatly with a long lifetime of wedded bliss and delight with each other.

1 comment:

SAHM said...

Love it! Those are great pictures and it was a lovely wedding. The weather couldn't have been better!