Monday, February 09, 2009

Basketball Fun

We've been enjoying Nick's basketball team the past month or so. They were coached by Pastor James again, and this year there are some guys on the team who can actually shoot the ball. They scraped into the playoffs, which I understand will be this weekend. Nick has thoroughly enjoyed playing with this team. Last week he fouled out, and from the big grin each time a foul was called, you'd think he was right pleased with each and every one. For some reason the ref seemed to really like him in spite of his aggressive playing style. In fact, he said something about suspecting that Nick was carrying a knife. I didn't really get it, but he was laughing when he said it, so it must be alright! It was the only game I took a camera to. I got no good action pictures, but I really like this one!

No comments: