Monday, December 12, 2005

The Dominant Male

Last night we were enjoying some quality family time, quietly watching a movie, when suddenly a wrestling match erupted between the oldest and youngest males in the house. I was able to capture a bit of this event on camera. For some reason Nicholas refuses to give up ((big strong guy that he is) long after it is evident that he is not yet capable of overpowering his much larger father. Notice my shoe as I continue to sit quietly on the couch watching the movie. This particular match was over when Will gave Nick the worst wedgie I’ve ever seen, ending with the waistband of his underwear being tied in a knot, proving once again that Will is still the dominant male in this household!

I completely understand why God did not bless us with any girls.

1 comment:

SAHM said...

I agree with Mel....we were rowdy. I do remember wrestling with dad, but I think we called them "tickle fights". Tavin is not exactly a docile little frilly thing, either! It gets rambunctious enough in our house that I often kick all but the baby out! Or at least used to, prior to this 20 degree weather! I would've been interested in seeing a picture of the wedgie..from an appropriate angle, of course. (SAHM aka, food passer)