Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Miracles

Wow. Once again the verse at the top of this blog is a reality. Since God placed Craig so unexpectedly into the Discipleship Training School (DTS), the $5500 needed to pay for it wasn't readily available. We have been sending some money every month, and some family and friends have generously shared as well. Craig emailed me last week to pray that God would provide the $3800 still needed. Here's the email I got from him this afternoon.

"Hi momma. I just wanted to tell you that God is incredible and all my money has been provided. So if anybody over there doesn't believe in miracles then well I think you should tell them what's going on. We had a giving night and I received relief from my debt and a guitar, as well as a bottle of cologne! Well anyway I love you. Hope you have a blessed day. Once again I love you. Pray for Jack, he accepted Jesus. I messaged Pastor James about discipling him. Please pray fervently for Jack's protection. I love you. Bye"

He called me shortly after sending the email and we had a great talk. He is very excited about God providing! He said yesterday God was impressing on him to fast and pray for two good friends, Jack and Brad, who he has been emailing about Jesus. Last night he got an email from Jack telling him he just gave his life to Jesus and wanting information about how he could get into a DTS.

Craig says to tell everyone he loves them and thanks for their prayers.

Life with Jesus is never dull! I cannot thank him enough.

No comments: