Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Will!

Today Will gets to have the biggest birthday party of his life, and I don't have to do anything to prepare for it other than bring the scrapbook. The official Sheriff's Office retirement party is happening on his 55th birthday. Isn't that cool. I am still fussing with the retirement scrapbook. I just can't stop improving it. With such a subject such as Will, attempting to measure up to his greatness just seems futile. But I keep trying.

Once this retirement party is over and the scrapbook is put to rest, I will have time to get back to blogging again. In the meantime, you will enjoy getting Will's viewpoint at http://willsententia.wordpress.com/ . Yes, now that he's retired, he has time to blog too! And please don't judge him if you find outrageous grammatical errors. Extremely intelligent, creative people just don't have to follow the prescribed guidelines that the rest of us feel we must adhere to.

No comments: