Friday, January 16, 2009

Top Secret

Last night while we were eating our dinner, which included a delicious vegetable stir fry, although not as sumptuous as tonight's stir fry, because last night's was cabbage, green peppers, carrots, onions, and garlic flavored with a little Worcestershire sauce and Italian seasoning, and tonight's featured red peppers and broccoli, so beautiful as well as tasty, especially with a little feta cheese sprinkled on it. But I digress.

As we were discussing our day, Will casually mentioned that an FBI agent had stopped by that afternoon. I did not take him seriously, assuming he was surely jesting. But he declared it to be the truth, and Nick agreed that indeed, an FBI agent had paid a visit. I asked if he had coffee with him, and Will said, no, he declined. When Will got around to telling me the reason for the visit, I was finally convinced it was true.

I'd love to tell you why he came by, but I have been forbidden to share it here. And you probably know why. It's the old story....if I told you, I'd have to kill you.

No comments: