Thursday, June 08, 2006

The Coat of Many Colors

Last night when Eric walked in the house after playing in the band at West Albany's graduation, I gasped! He was dressed as the picture shows, in a woven pullover of many color over a white shirt (but at least he was wearing the band bow-tie!) "Eric, where did you get that!" He was admiring it so Molly's mom bought it for him when they were at the coast Saturday. It was only $10! (What a deal!) "Eric, did you wear that when you were playing tonight at West?" No, of course not! Thank goodness. Will took a look at him and said, "I like it. I think you look really fetching." I thought he looked like something from the 60s, but Will reminded me that he was a teenager in the 60s. Ok then. Please let the weather get really hot soon so Eric can leave that thing laying on the living room floor and I can put away somewhere and forget where I put it!

No comments: