Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Holiday Highlights

"Winter Break" is officially over for me, as I went back to work today. Here are some picture of my favorite times from the holidays.

I hosted a family Bunco party last week. I love Bunco for mixed age groups, because the old and young can play it together, and the people you are playing with change continually. My great-niece Tavin from Hermiston really enjoyed it.

I thought her little brother Simon might like it too, but he preferred to sit and chat with Uncle Will while eating many, many cookies. When Will and Simon were up at the food counter together, Simon was very surprised when Will asked him if he could have a cookie. "I'm not the boss of you!" was his reply!

Here's two of the three tables, and the food!
Linda has a good time playing Bunco also.
Dawn and Nick discovered a cousinly bond of competitiveness!
Then Sunday was our big family Christmas get together at my parents house. We were at the end of the line, so we got the best seats. It's not very often that Eric looks this short!
We are a very close family.
Very close indeed. Anisa and Jody must not have heard that secrets in public aren't true!

Chavon and Jenna wanted to look at the 80th birthday scrapbook with Great-Grandpa and Great-Grandma!
Happy New Year Nick!

And Happy New Year to all of you too!

No comments: