Sunday, March 03, 2013

Hope Krabill Benefit Auction Part 2

I love the picture below, which includes Hope's children, sons-in-law, grandchildren, husband and brother John. Hope's recliner was brought from home so she would have a comfortable place to sit.



I don't know who posted this You Tube video of the "To God Be the Glory" song, but I know some far away relatives who wanted to be here are going to love it! For those of you who are technologically challenged, be sure to click the box on the bottom right to make it full screen!  Hope's daughter Brianna, baby Janae and husband Peter from Virginia are on the right. Daughter Jenna and husband Steve were also able to come out They're on the left and I see only one of their 3 little ones, oldest daughter Hannah in front. Awesome!

I've been thinking today about stories I heard from different people about helping with and attending this auction. I would love to hear stories about how this has affected people's lives and why they wanted to help by volunteering, donating and buying at the auction. I invite you to leave comments hear or email me at LST12@comcast.net. I'll give you my phone number if it's too long of a tale for you to write and I'll write it for you if it should be shared! Thank you!

No comments: