Friday, November 17, 2006

The Destruction of Sweatshirt #2

Nick has already destroyed the new sweatshirt that replaced the bleach damaged one last month. It wasn't his fault of course. He was helping at an elementary-age event at church tonight. Apparently he was rough housing with another helper supposedly at the end of this event. One side of the zipper is ripped completely off, the pocket is dangling - it has turned into a rag. As you can see, he is appropriately ashamed. I told him I guess we'll have to run into Goodwill and see what kind of cheap sweatshirts they have. I was shocked to hear him grumble that he hates clothes from Goodwill. (He certainly likes computer junk from there.) I never thought I'd hear that a McAnulty kid didn't like anything about Goodwill.

2 comments:

T said...

Leanne... i can testify to Nick's claim... I wasn't the one he was wrestling with but I saw it happen... i'm so sorry- and the one Nick was wrestling with was willing to pay for a new sweat shirt even though it was on accident. Nick said it'd be fine though.

MacNana said...

That is sweet of you to be sorry! Nick told me he offered to buy a sweatshirt. The truth is, Nick already couldn't zip it up because it lost some zipper teeth when he was rough housing with someone else! So it needed to be replaced anyway. The next one won't have a zipper!