Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving Day was just as it should be - a relaxing day with the people we love most, being thankful for the many blessings we enjoy, including lots of wonderful food, (made by me) if I do say so. Actually, it became a relaxing day after we finished moving some furniture around. As always, Will did an excellent job of supervising the boys. It was just us, our boys, and two girlfriends for dinner. It was the first time we have had such a configuration for a meal. Rather noisy but wonderful. Will was heard to complain that when he was asked a question, people did not give him time to answer before conversation quickly moved on. Check out my marvellous men! (Note Eric's goatee color even after bleach AND peroxide treatments! He is not willing to use hair dye to change its' color!)

Later on, Doug, Anisa and family sandwiched a visit to us between their day's social activities. Quite an exciting time, between soduku and crossword puzzles and My Space. Although it seems a little strange for a cousin upstairs and a cousin downstairs to be communicating via My Space at that moment.
Then there was wrestling/rough housing between Nick and Duane, Nick and Doug, Nick and Will, then finally Nick and Craig, pictured below. (Do you detect a theme?) Thank goodness Nick and Eric don't wrestle.
Then we drove out to Galen's and got to see his kids and grandkids. Nick nearly ruined Brendan's day by leaving some uneaten chips on the table when he walked away. When Brendan noticed them, he urgently requested that someone clean them up. Craig hurried to oblige. We drove to Galen's twice, because I left my camera there the first time. It was much quieter during the second visit, fewer people/children. Aren't Lucy and Jenna cute!
Now it's time to get my beauty sleep so I can look good for shopping tomorrow!

1 comment:

SAHM said...

Cute pictures. :) I'm don't want to know why Eric won't use hair dye. How did he smell after the bleach? :) I hope he uses paper pellets for kitty litter! ;0