Monday, November 05, 2012

Dogsitting Day 5

I feel like a bad dogsitter today. Work, strength training class, Zumba, my 3rd grade great-nephew Brendan's basketball game (he swished a 3 pointer among his baskets!), and finally home around 8 p.m. Fed Zeek, told him to play with his ball in the back yard for awhile, then came inside to feed myself. Zeek obviously wanted to play and run around but I'm not into hanging around outside for long. Luckily Craig came over this morning before work and took him for a walk so he got a little exercise.

When we came in through the garage he sniffed the rodent corner and immediately lost interest. Yes! The peanut butter is still in the trap!

"I sure wish the Old Guy would come home. I'm tired of this young gal telling me I smell bad. I think I'll lie down now and take a nap that includes little yipping noises."

No comments: