Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Dogsitting Day 7

She's gone completely crazy. Does she think I'm cold? No one has ever put clothes on me before. "Eeuuw, hold still," she says.  "Eeuuw, I don't touch dog's feet. Eeuuw, don't lick me." If I didn't totally adore her, I'd never let her get by with it.

"That sweater is comfy but kinda blah," she says, "you need to accessorize."

 You really think this color makes my eyes pop?

The Old Guy is not going to like this.

 I'll never be able to look anyone in the eye again.

 Enough already!

You really do think I'm a good dog, huh?

I think I'm getting the hang of this posing thing!

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful!

Why are you doing this? Because people you work with dared you to? They really want you to bring pictures of me tomorrow? You blame peer pressure?

You won't even let me chew on the scarf?

Really, I mean it. I've had it. 


Whew, I'm back in my natural state now. I need a nap. She's pretty excited that the Old Guy is coming home tomorrow. I hope that means she'll go back to ignoring my existence like she used to. This is just plain undignified. I can't wait to see the Old Guy tomorrow! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved this when I read it the other day! Tried to comment but for some reason this thing seemed to think I couldn't copy the "letters" correctly! This post is too funny! You should write a book! Carol

debhib said...

So funny! I laughed AGAIN tonight as I read it again. I'm sure the old guy was jealous he wasn't there to join on the fun! Debbie H.

MacNana said...

Oh, Debbie, the Old Guy was absolutely HORRIFIED!!! I just looked at the pictures again and giggled too! I really think Zeek could have a career as a dog model!